We are able to produce resort wear, swimwear, maternity wear, plus size clothing, casual wears, fabric bags, uniforms or events clothing, t-shirts, shorts, pants, kaftans, resort and lifestyle clothing, and casual clothes.
Even though we welcome startup businesses, they typically require additional devoted time and effort to work with, whether to figure out designs or explain how the industry works. If you are interested in ordering from us, please ensure your orders are well thought out, and you have included all of the following: the product’s item, style, color, quantity, specific fabric, packing, label, barcode and design. Ensure you have read our FAQ, and researched fabric, and informed us of the time limit, while emailing us 1 – 2 months prior the start of production. We require a detailed sketch of the product with its measurements.
Due to the varying regulations from country to country, we are not informed of each country’s import duties/custom clearance. Please research this before ordering to ensure you are well acquainted with them. For your reff, please ask to DHL locally, they have import services
Many suppliers may act like they are able to produce the order you are suggesting, however the finished result would be off, or there will be many rejects. We optimize quality control at every stage of the production process to ensure the product meets the order requirements and quality. We are also able to create samples from photos with a detailed description, not only from a physical copy. We have been in the clothing industry for over 20 years. Our experience allow us to deliver products to you on time, with optimum quality, while meeting you requirements.
If you are interested in finding the right suppliers in Bali, make sure you have seen the following information:
1. Check the company website
2. Is the website filled with complete information?
3. Is the product in the website suitable to your needs?
4. Does the website show production activity with a team involved?
5. Do they have a legal company for at least 2 years? Some people are agent (personal agent or company agent)
6. Is the company suitable to their industry?
7. Do they have an export license?
8. Are the company specialized in international Trading (experienced in Exporting)?
9. Do they have at least 5 years of experiences?
10. Are the factory able to be visited any time regularly?
11. Do they have a social media related to the business?
12. Are they registered in other online platforms – such as Alibaba (the expense to register here is quite costly, so this shows commitment)
13. Do they have their own land and building? Some company are rent with limited time, most of them are personal business and rent small place at limited time, they can go and disappear any time
14. Are they able to respond fast, complete information and with a clear response in English? Most of them are small shop or home industry with no access to the production and do trading only or selling stock
15. Have they supplied a detailed and complete address of their company (with the specific street/number, whats app or phone number)
This will ensure you have found the right company, specialized in the right product, and not only have met with the agent or somebody that can dis appear anytime and took your deposit.