We do specialty in manufacturing for beach sarong pareo of Printing, tie dye, stamp monocolour, plain colour, brush and hand painting
Mostly we work with rayon but some customer asking with cotton and we deal direct to Factory of raw material. That way, we can get the best price possible that make our pricing better.
Silk screen Printing
1. When utilizing a flatbed screen printing, we require an order of at least 125 pieces per style per colour.
2. We will require you to send a picture of the design to develop the sampling.
3. The sample is typically done in 2 weeks’ time.
4. USD 70 first time setup screen cost per colour/screen
5. 180 x 115 cm is the normal size, we can do plus size 200 x 115 cm or 250 x 115 cm
6. Using spot colours and CMYK, we are able to do 1 – 4 colours.
7. We are able to print on cotton (woven/knitted), rayon, and linen
8. If your file is not in vector file, for redrawing the design, there is USD 30 drawing charge
9. We use TPX Pantones to match colors, but of course there is color tolerance, 5-10%
Batik of traditional chop wax stamp
1. Batik and wax stamping is a traditional printing method used in South East Asia.
2. It portrays the traditional culture of Indonesian batik and create unique results with each product that is produced.
3. From USD 70 – USD 100 per metal stamp depend size (set up costs)
4. Maximum stamp size 25 x 25 cm
5. At least 50 pieces per style per colour
6. We only work with reactive dyes
7. We are able to stamp on cotton (woven/knitted) and rayon
8. We have already available designs you can select from if you do not want to create your own design
9. We require a total of 4 – 6 weeks for production
10. We use TPX Pantones to match colors, but of course there is color tolerance, 5-10%
1. Tie dye, hand painting, or dip dyeing:
2. At least 50 pieces per style per colour
3. We use only work with reactive dyes
4. We are able to dye on cotton (woven/knitted), rayon, and linen, silk, and viscose
5. We require a total time of 2 – 6 weeks for production
6. We use TPX Pantones to match colours, but of course there is colour tolerance, 5-10%