Our ethic code
We provide health insurance, staff trips, achievement bonus, and interest free lending, no working at public holidays, free 12 annual off days to our workers, no allow kids working. We often donate to the local community (where the factory is located) and where the owners grew up, and we always help through advice, interest free loans to staff. We provide water and provide drinking glasses, tea, copy, sugar while encouraging our workers to bring their own bottles from home, to reduce the usage of plastic bottles
Eco friendly packaging
We used recycle‚ packing plastic and reusing boxes
- We try our best to be ethical by cleaning the factory on a daily basis.
- We also rebuilt the factory to allow more windows to allow natural light and air into our factory, also implementing air filters to ensure workers get fresh and clean air, as well as reducing electricity wastage.
- We try to keep our factory clean by following protocols from the government on how to place the products to prevent molds, etc.
- We also provide workers with a lunch area, water cooler, tea, coffee, and cleaners. Each floor has toilets, ensuring they are outside the working place to prevent the disruption of fresh air flow.
- If we receive plastic to supply our orders, we reuse them, and ensure that our old appliances goes to the recycling company.
- We turn off all electricity except security cameras after working hours.
- We place fire extinguishers to ensure the safety of our staff and products.
- We install health precautions through following an alarm system, training staff to follow the emergency exit and use the fire extinguisher
- We ensure electricity is not wasted by closing the door, using low wat air conditioners
- We have a sustainable digital printing partner through having no effluent waste or chemical run off
- We have a sustainable silk screen printing department by reusing water when possible, and following our flow of order, allows us to save up to 50% of the water.